Sunday, May 20, 2012

Captured crossdressers

Willingly dressed but unwillingly caught, then tightly bound and gagged! This is one of my favorite scenarios, when the captor knows the secrets under "her" skirts and is turned on anyway! There'll be no returning to male clothes for these new girls!!

I beg of you all, please drop me an email at timidtinacd@gmail.com or leave a comment, even anonymously, here on the blog! I want to know if you would like to see actual crossdressers in bondage, or continue with pictures of real women with captions telling a crossdressing story!





5 comments:

  1. Captured already dressed is every girls dream isnt it ? great caps yet again Tina keep up the great work hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the real women in bondage with a crossdressing story. love the caps

    ReplyDelete
  3. You avertise it as cd's in bondage, so do it. I am a fan of the stuff and I say go with what you advertise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it girl, i am a fan of bondage and have been tied up a few times myself---all enjoyable. veronnie2 aka Veronnica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please use the real crossdressers it is what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete