Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Secretary crossdressers

I have some more secretary caps (mostly non-bondage) to share with you - I had intended to give them to a friend to post, but she has shut down her blog. I always enjoy sexy secretaries and try to dress that way myself. Today, I have on a white camisole, pink panties, black tights, a high-waist flippy black skirt, a black low-cut sweater with a black belt with a gold buckle, a pair of 3" black pumps, some clip earrings and a gold necklace. I hope you enjoy the captions and I promise to have some bondage caps later this week! Please leave me a comment below or send email to timidtinacd@gmail.com. Toodles!






3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you caption more Tina! They are fantastic as usual!

    kisses, Jessie_heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!! The fantasy of being the sexy secretary is so good!! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fantasies totally fit my bondage scenarios Tina, cross dressed, forced to cross dress and then get tied up and gagged, humiliated and threatened to be exposed by a powerful woman. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete