Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Secretaries' Day plans go badly

Hello, all!

I've been busier than ever trying to find a job, and now that I have accepted an offer, I have some time this week for dressing and captioning! By a wonderful coincidence, today is Administrative Professionals' Day - PHOOEY! It's Secretaries' Day, and these unfortunate girls thought to celebrate it by dressing up! However, the best laid plans go oft awry (literary reference!), and they end up tightly bound and gagged, awaiting their fate! I love this theme and almost everything to do with the secretarial look!

I hope you enjoy the captions!
Toodles!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job!

    And this little trilogy is up to your usual high standards. Loving the image in the last one, and the first caption has a lovely story!

    Thank you, as ever, for sharing!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanna, for enjoying these captions! I only wish I had been able to create more during my job search, but I will continue capping as best as I can. Toodles!

      Delete